Mineralization System – TMD 6
Mineralization system for heavy metal trace determinations.
Enquire On This Product? Use The Tab Below
- The TMD 6 is designed for the hot digestion of sludge coming from water treatment plants, soil, compost, waste-water or vegetable materials, using "aqua regia"
- The environmental risk represented by trace metals is due to their toxicity but also to the possible bioconcentration that can reach human beings through the food chain
- Monitoring the presence of trace metals in sludge from water treatment plants requires a host of analytical procedures starting from the solubilization of metallic compounds
Safe & Accurate
- Water-jacketed condensers retain all Hg, Cd, Pb, Cr, Cu, Zn, etc.
- Operators are protected
- Subsequent analysis is more precise
- Includes all glassware, rack and stand
- Combine with the DK 6 to perform sample digestion.
- Consider purchasing additional glass elements
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1983, VELP Scientifica is today a growing provider of analytical instruments and solutions that has made an impact on the world-wide market with Italian products renowned for innovation, style and premium materials. A Leader in the sector of laboratory instruments, VELP offers four diversified business categories: Food&Feed Line Environment Line Stirring Line Other Lab Equipment VELP is a reliable partner for the development of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories, universities, research centers and companies involved in scientific research. VELP Scientifica owes its success to a rich patrimony of ideas, conspicuous investments in R&D and ongoing technological development aimed at maximizing productivity and product differentiation and reducing the time-to-market. In our Italian headquarters, every single product is designed, developed and manufactured with a 30+ years’ experience. Thanks to an extensive International distribution network in more than 90 countries, VELP delivers Italian value across the globe.