Labthinks Testing Instrument for Face Mask,Medical Gowns & Gloves
Air Permeability Tester
TQD-G1 is professionally applicable to the determination of air permeability of decorating materials used in cars, e.g. polyurethane, expanded plastics, PVC, leather, textiles, non-woven and other materials.
Labthink makes air permeability tester more affordable and small in size (only 27kg) while maintaining confidence that test results meet international and retailer standards. Designed to meet air permeability standards for paper, textiles, and non-wovens, Labthink air permeability tester provides quick, straightforward results in the unit of measure of your choice.
Standards Labthink Air Permeability Tester meets:
- ASTM D737 - Standard Test Method for Air Permeability of Textile Fabrics
- ISO 9237 - Textiles -- Determination of the permeability of fabrics to air
- ISO 4638 - Polymeric materials, cellular flexible -- Determination of airflow permeability
- ISO 5636 - Paper and board -- Determination of air permeance and air resistance (Part 5: Gurley method)
- TAPPI T460 - Air Resistance of Paper (Gurley Method)